Friday, October 30, 2015

First week in new unit

Hellooooo, as you may have known, I am finally out of OCS :) still not used to being acknowledged as a commissioned officer, but getting there heh. #privileges Oh, and I'm not going to write as per how I used to write during my OCS journey so yep!!

First day of reporting to camp was hectic, mainly being my alarm failed to ring and I had 5mins to scramble my smart 4, brush my teeth and get ready to go to camp. So I was late haha SHIT what a way to start! Luckily it did not affect the running of the schedule so I was let off the hook phew~ Had CO's opening address, followed by many lessons and many other addresses by various people, including RSM (Regiment Sergeant Major), USO (Unit Safety Officer) et cetera... I must say I rather love the PT culture here; will really get to improve my already not bad physique xP

Finally coming to an end of this induction programme and oh wow, turnout! A series of mentally and physically draining exercises which coupled with the crazy amount of morning PT caused me to reach my limit. But of course, I had to push myself to complete it! Shag omg :X

I BOOKED OUT FINALLY YIPEE BUT WITH A SORE BUTT AND ACHING THIGHS!!

EDIT: Just celebrated Golden Jubilee 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment